BELGIUM: EU Allows Axa To Buy Camaieu Stake
The European Commission has given the go-ahead to Axa SA's acquisition of a controlling stake ladies' clothing retailer Camaieu SA.
The transaction, valued at just over €200 million, provides insurance company Axa with a direct and indirect stake in Camaieu.
Camaieu's revenue increased 8 per cent to €392.7m in 2004, after a good fourth-quarter performance and 0.8 per cent internal growth.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report