BELGIUM: EU Confirms China Filament Duties
The EU has confirmed a preliminary move to introduce anti-dumping duties on Chinese polyester filament fabrics, according to the Official Journal of the European Union.
The duty rates are set to range from between 14.1 per cent to 56.2 per cent, the Journal said.
EU executive body the European Commission launched a probe into dumping activities in July last year amid concerns that under-priced Asian imports are threatening EU textile makers.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack