THAILAND: EU Lifts Anti-Dumping Measures On Shoes
Thailand's shoe industry received a boost on Thursday when the European Union agreed to lift anti-dumping measures on its footwear and that from two other countries. The country's director general of foreign trade, Rachane Potjanasunton, said the lifting of the legislation, which affected shoes made from rubber, plastic and suede with leather uppers and Thailand, came into effect this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth