UK: European PLM vendor DeSL steps into the US
European PLM vendor Discover e-Solutions Limited (DeSL) is extending its focus to the United States after appointing New York-based Bluewater Software as its North American representative.
DeSL's PLM and supply chain software products are built on a Microsoft .NET web-based platform for applications such as PLM, ERP, SRM and CRM in the apparel and footwear industries.
"We have spent seven years building our integrated collection of "best of breed" tools for many aspects of the supply chain from product conception to distribution," said DeSL founder and managing director Colin Marks.
"Now we are ready to extend our focus to the United States."
Bluewater Software, headed by industry veteran Matt Brosious, will spearhead the North American sales and marketing efforts.
New features to help reduce product development times have been built into the latest version of Romans Cad, Lectra's software suite for the footwear and leather goods industries....
Stony Apparel, maker of branded and private label fashion for girls and juniors, is implementing the Global Enterprise System software suite from NGC (New Generation Computing) to help streamline busi...
Canadian fashion and footwear retailer Le Chateau Inc has selected TradeStone's merchandise lifecycle management software to help grow its international sourcing and product development....
New features and a standardised interface between its Fashion PLM tool and full M3 Enterprise Management System are among the latest updates to Lawson's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
Apparel software firm Visual 2000 International has unveiled the latest release of its PLM (product lifecycle management) solution ahead of schedule....
NGC (New Generation Computing) has added new analytic and reporting capabilities to its PLM, global sourcing and ERP solutions to help companies speed their decision-making....
NGC (New Generation Computing) is the latest firm to join the Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) committee to develop retail PLM standards....
UK fashion ERP supplier Eventura has signed a deal to distribute Visual 2000's Visual PLM.Net throughout Europe....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras