UK: European PLM vendor DeSL steps into the US
European PLM vendor Discover e-Solutions Limited (DeSL) is extending its focus to the United States after appointing New York-based Bluewater Software as its North American representative.
DeSL's PLM and supply chain software products are built on a Microsoft .NET web-based platform for applications such as PLM, ERP, SRM and CRM in the apparel and footwear industries.
"We have spent seven years building our integrated collection of "best of breed" tools for many aspects of the supply chain from product conception to distribution," said DeSL founder and managing director Colin Marks.
"Now we are ready to extend our focus to the United States."
Bluewater Software, headed by industry veteran Matt Brosious, will spearhead the North American sales and marketing efforts.
New features to help reduce product development times have been built into the latest version of Romans Cad, Lectra's software suite for the footwear and leather goods industries....
Stony Apparel, maker of branded and private label fashion for girls and juniors, is implementing the Global Enterprise System software suite from NGC (New Generation Computing) to help streamline busi...
Canadian fashion and footwear retailer Le Chateau Inc has selected TradeStone's merchandise lifecycle management software to help grow its international sourcing and product development....
New features and a standardised interface between its Fashion PLM tool and full M3 Enterprise Management System are among the latest updates to Lawson's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
Apparel software firm Visual 2000 International has unveiled the latest release of its PLM (product lifecycle management) solution ahead of schedule....
NGC (New Generation Computing) has added new analytic and reporting capabilities to its PLM, global sourcing and ERP solutions to help companies speed their decision-making....
NGC (New Generation Computing) is the latest firm to join the Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) committee to develop retail PLM standards....
UK fashion ERP supplier Eventura has signed a deal to distribute Visual 2000's Visual PLM.Net throughout Europe....
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis