UK: European PLM vendor DeSL steps into the US
European PLM vendor Discover e-Solutions Limited (DeSL) is extending its focus to the United States after appointing New York-based Bluewater Software as its North American representative.
DeSL's PLM and supply chain software products are built on a Microsoft .NET web-based platform for applications such as PLM, ERP, SRM and CRM in the apparel and footwear industries.
"We have spent seven years building our integrated collection of "best of breed" tools for many aspects of the supply chain from product conception to distribution," said DeSL founder and managing director Colin Marks.
"Now we are ready to extend our focus to the United States."
Bluewater Software, headed by industry veteran Matt Brosious, will spearhead the North American sales and marketing efforts.
New features to help reduce product development times have been built into the latest version of Romans Cad, Lectra's software suite for the footwear and leather goods industries....
Stony Apparel, maker of branded and private label fashion for girls and juniors, is implementing the Global Enterprise System software suite from NGC (New Generation Computing) to help streamline busi...
Canadian fashion and footwear retailer Le Chateau Inc has selected TradeStone's merchandise lifecycle management software to help grow its international sourcing and product development....
New features and a standardised interface between its Fashion PLM tool and full M3 Enterprise Management System are among the latest updates to Lawson's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
Apparel software firm Visual 2000 International has unveiled the latest release of its PLM (product lifecycle management) solution ahead of schedule....
NGC (New Generation Computing) has added new analytic and reporting capabilities to its PLM, global sourcing and ERP solutions to help companies speed their decision-making....
NGC (New Generation Computing) is the latest firm to join the Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) committee to develop retail PLM standards....
UK fashion ERP supplier Eventura has signed a deal to distribute Visual 2000's Visual PLM.Net throughout Europe....
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey