GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report