GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Wal-Mart simplifies management structure