GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead