GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020