GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015