GERMANY: European sourcing event for Asia-made Apparel
More than 250 clothing companies are expected to attend this year's Asia Apparel Expo trade show, which is aimed at European buyers looking to buy made-in-Asia garments and accessories.
The event, which is in its third edition, will bring together suppliers from the world's largest clothing producing countries and regions including Bangladesh, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam.
More than 225 Asian companies exhibited at last year's show, with just under 2,000 European trade professionals attending. According to the organisers, pre-registration by attendees for this year's show is double that of last year.
The Asia Apparel Expo will take place at Messe Berlin from 18-20 February.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa