US: Event showcases fabrics for spring/summer 2014
US buyers and designers will be able to take a first look at some of the most creative and innovative international fabrics for spring/summer 2014 in New York next month.
For the fourth time, Première Vision Preview New York and Indigo New York will hold their combined trade shows at the Metropolitan Pavilion & Altman Building.
The event brings together international manufacturers and textile design studios - and will also enable fashion professionals to gain insight on future season trends before the world kick-off of the season in Paris.
Première Vision Preview New York focuses on fabrics and trimmings, while Indigo New York will present the work of textile design studios. Click here for more information on the shows, which take place on 15-16 January.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Critical findings identified at Bangladesh complex
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey