US: Event showcases fabrics for spring/summer 2014
US buyers and designers will be able to take a first look at some of the most creative and innovative international fabrics for spring/summer 2014 in New York next month.
For the fourth time, Première Vision Preview New York and Indigo New York will hold their combined trade shows at the Metropolitan Pavilion & Altman Building.
The event brings together international manufacturers and textile design studios - and will also enable fashion professionals to gain insight on future season trends before the world kick-off of the season in Paris.
Première Vision Preview New York focuses on fabrics and trimmings, while Indigo New York will present the work of textile design studios. Click here for more information on the shows, which take place on 15-16 January.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Moisture Management Fabrics: Key to Wearer Comfort
- Global Apparel Markets: Product Developments and Innovations, 2nd Quarter 2014