US: Event showcases fabrics for spring/summer 2014
US buyers and designers will be able to take a first look at some of the most creative and innovative international fabrics for spring/summer 2014 in New York next month.
For the fourth time, Première Vision Preview New York and Indigo New York will hold their combined trade shows at the Metropolitan Pavilion & Altman Building.
The event brings together international manufacturers and textile design studios - and will also enable fashion professionals to gain insight on future season trends before the world kick-off of the season in Paris.
Première Vision Preview New York focuses on fabrics and trimmings, while Indigo New York will present the work of textile design studios. Click here for more information on the shows, which take place on 15-16 January.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019