US: Event showcases fabrics for spring/summer 2014
US buyers and designers will be able to take a first look at some of the most creative and innovative international fabrics for spring/summer 2014 in New York next month.
For the fourth time, Première Vision Preview New York and Indigo New York will hold their combined trade shows at the Metropolitan Pavilion & Altman Building.
The event brings together international manufacturers and textile design studios - and will also enable fashion professionals to gain insight on future season trends before the world kick-off of the season in Paris.
Première Vision Preview New York focuses on fabrics and trimmings, while Indigo New York will present the work of textile design studios. Click here for more information on the shows, which take place on 15-16 January.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies