US: Event showcases fabrics for spring/summer 2014
US buyers and designers will be able to take a first look at some of the most creative and innovative international fabrics for spring/summer 2014 in New York next month.
For the fourth time, Première Vision Preview New York and Indigo New York will hold their combined trade shows at the Metropolitan Pavilion & Altman Building.
The event brings together international manufacturers and textile design studios - and will also enable fashion professionals to gain insight on future season trends before the world kick-off of the season in Paris.
Première Vision Preview New York focuses on fabrics and trimmings, while Indigo New York will present the work of textile design studios. Click here for more information on the shows, which take place on 15-16 January.
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Hugo Boss in talks over supplier labour claims
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015