US: Event to discuss export opportunities in Mexico
The opportunities offered by Mexico as a sourcing destination for US textile and apparel manufacturers will be the focus of a webinar taking place later this year.
The event, which is being hosted by the US Department of Commerce and ExpoProducción Mexico, will include information on the Mexican market and business culture, an overview of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and discussion of the rules of origin for textile and apparel products.
The webinar 'Export opportunities in Mexico for textiles and apparel' will take place on 7 November at 2:00 EST and will be followed by a Q&A session.
Click here for more details and to register.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022