UK/NORWAY: Events to explore RFID's benefits
Two upcoming events, in London and Norway, are set to help clothing brands and retailers understand the benefits of radio frequency identification technology (RFID).
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, which will take place in Oslo on 24 October, and London on 30 October will look to explain how radio frequency identification technology is being deployed within the retail industry to manage inventory and reduce theft.
The Oslo event will consider how RFID delivers visibility and improved ROI for CPG manufacturers; reducing out-of-stocks with RFID and a comprehensive analysis of RFID performance in retail stores: what can a retailer expect?
Meanwhile, the London event will look at: Patrizia Pepe improves supply chain visibility via RFID; RFID: getting maximum value from a disruptive technology; Coster Group uses RFID to increase manufacturing and logistics efficiency and building brand loyalty with RFID and social media.
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Target hires Apple exec for global sourcing post
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape