UK/NORWAY: Events to explore RFID's benefits
Two upcoming events, in London and Norway, are set to help clothing brands and retailers understand the benefits of radio frequency identification technology (RFID).
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, which will take place in Oslo on 24 October, and London on 30 October will look to explain how radio frequency identification technology is being deployed within the retail industry to manage inventory and reduce theft.
The Oslo event will consider how RFID delivers visibility and improved ROI for CPG manufacturers; reducing out-of-stocks with RFID and a comprehensive analysis of RFID performance in retail stores: what can a retailer expect?
Meanwhile, the London event will look at: Patrizia Pepe improves supply chain visibility via RFID; RFID: getting maximum value from a disruptive technology; Coster Group uses RFID to increase manufacturing and logistics efficiency and building brand loyalty with RFID and social media.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019