UK/NORWAY: Events to explore RFID's benefits
Two upcoming events, in London and Norway, are set to help clothing brands and retailers understand the benefits of radio frequency identification technology (RFID).
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, which will take place in Oslo on 24 October, and London on 30 October will look to explain how radio frequency identification technology is being deployed within the retail industry to manage inventory and reduce theft.
The Oslo event will consider how RFID delivers visibility and improved ROI for CPG manufacturers; reducing out-of-stocks with RFID and a comprehensive analysis of RFID performance in retail stores: what can a retailer expect?
Meanwhile, the London event will look at: Patrizia Pepe improves supply chain visibility via RFID; RFID: getting maximum value from a disruptive technology; Coster Group uses RFID to increase manufacturing and logistics efficiency and building brand loyalty with RFID and social media.
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras