UK/NORWAY: Events to explore RFID's benefits
Two upcoming events, in London and Norway, are set to help clothing brands and retailers understand the benefits of radio frequency identification technology (RFID).
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, which will take place in Oslo on 24 October, and London on 30 October will look to explain how radio frequency identification technology is being deployed within the retail industry to manage inventory and reduce theft.
The Oslo event will consider how RFID delivers visibility and improved ROI for CPG manufacturers; reducing out-of-stocks with RFID and a comprehensive analysis of RFID performance in retail stores: what can a retailer expect?
Meanwhile, the London event will look at: Patrizia Pepe improves supply chain visibility via RFID; RFID: getting maximum value from a disruptive technology; Coster Group uses RFID to increase manufacturing and logistics efficiency and building brand loyalty with RFID and social media.
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry