UK/NORWAY: Events to explore RFID's benefits
Two upcoming events, in London and Norway, are set to help clothing brands and retailers understand the benefits of radio frequency identification technology (RFID).
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, which will take place in Oslo on 24 October, and London on 30 October will look to explain how radio frequency identification technology is being deployed within the retail industry to manage inventory and reduce theft.
The Oslo event will consider how RFID delivers visibility and improved ROI for CPG manufacturers; reducing out-of-stocks with RFID and a comprehensive analysis of RFID performance in retail stores: what can a retailer expect?
Meanwhile, the London event will look at: Patrizia Pepe improves supply chain visibility via RFID; RFID: getting maximum value from a disruptive technology; Coster Group uses RFID to increase manufacturing and logistics efficiency and building brand loyalty with RFID and social media.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam