UK: Eventura to distribute Visual 2000’s apparel PLM tool
UK fashion ERP supplier Eventura has signed a deal to distribute Visual 2000's Visual PLM.Net throughout Europe.
The agreement will also see Bolton-based Eventura provide value-added services for the Canadian company's products across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000's VP of research and development, said the alliance "strengthens our global coverage and helps us provide a consolidated approach to the product life management process of the industries we serve.
"We see this as a positive step forwards for the industry and believe it will bring great benefit to each of us."
Chris Houghton, managing director of Eventura, which specialises in the apparel, footwear and accessories industry, adds that the system "gives our clients an easy and powerful method to deploy across the supply chain."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
West Coast apparel company Jerry Leigh, which makes licensed products for top US retailers, has successfully implemented NGC's e-PLM software for product lifecycle management....
Footwear maker Deckers Outdoor Corporation, whose brands include Teva, Simple Shoes, and Ugg Australia, has selected the PTC Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to enhance product de...
Online fashion retailer Bonobos Inc has selected the YuniquePLM product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution for implementation at its New York headquarters....
Tharanco Group has begun using YuniquePLM at its Greg Norman Collection division, to help streamline the design, product development, and supplier collaboration processes....
EU regulators have cleared Dassault Systemes' takeover of IBM's product lifecycle management (PLM) software business after deciding it doesn't break competition rules....
CAD/CAM supplier Assyst GmbH has strengthened its Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team with the addition of former Hugo Boss executive Dr Jürgen Rudolph....
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has selected Dassault Systemès' Enovia V6 PLM solution as its online platform for global apparel development and sourcing....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022