CHINA: Ever-Glory claims US$2.5m Cabi orders
China-based apparel producer Ever-Glory International has received production orders valued at US$2.5m for the first quarter of 2008 from Cabi, Carol Anderson by Invitation.
The fashion brand's order includes mainly women's casual wear for the autumn fashion season, to be sold in the US market.
"We are pleased to further strengthen our working relationship with Cabi," said Ever-Glory chairman and CEO Yihua Kang.
"Our increased production capacity and emphasis on quality control are bolstering clients' confidence in our services, and that increased confidence is leading to growth in order volume."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Ever-Glory International is expanding its La Go Go retail joint venture concept with the opening of two more stores in Shanghai....
Chinese apparel company Ever-Glory International Group posted second quarter net income up 31.4% year-over-year to US$1.3m, thanks to strong growth in Europe and Asia....
Chinese apparel maker Ever-Glory International Group Inc is to list its common shares on the American Stock Exchange (AMEX)....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022