INDONESIA: Ever Shine Slashes Capacity On Gloomy Outlook
Indonesian textile producer Ever Shine Textile Industries is to slash its production capacity to 80 per cent from 90 per cent due to sluggish demand from the global market. The company blamed its decision on weakening demand. Of its current output capacity, 42 per cent is allocated to the export market, with Europe and the US receiving 10 and five per cent of its total exports, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"