USA: Everlast Announces New Head Of Global Licensing
Everlast Worldwide today announced the appointment of Hal G. Worsham as senior vice president of global licensing. In this newly created position, Mr Worsham will spearhead Everlast Worldwide's worldwide licensing efforts.Worsham will strategically realign and significantly grow the existing Everlast licensing base to gain prominent brand exposure on appropriate products while adding incremental licensing revenues to the company's bottom line. The acquisition of privately-held Everlast by Active Apparel Group was completed on October 24, 2000 after the board of directors and shareholders approved the final transaction earlier the same day. Simultaneously, the company's name became Everlast Worldwide, Inc.Worsham's prior experience includes product marketing and advertising responsibilities at BFGoodrich, and Dunlop, brand licensing at Fisher-Price, character licensing at Hanna-Barbera Studios and worldwide sporting goods brand licensing at Converse Inc. George Q Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast Worldwide, said: "The expansion of our licensing program with the introduction of new products is an important cornerstone of our growth program. His appointment is the first of several important strategic steps Everlast Worldwide Inc will be taking as the new owners of the Everlast name."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack