USA: Everlast Announces New Head Of Global Licensing
Everlast Worldwide today announced the appointment of Hal G. Worsham as senior vice president of global licensing. In this newly created position, Mr Worsham will spearhead Everlast Worldwide's worldwide licensing efforts.Worsham will strategically realign and significantly grow the existing Everlast licensing base to gain prominent brand exposure on appropriate products while adding incremental licensing revenues to the company's bottom line. The acquisition of privately-held Everlast by Active Apparel Group was completed on October 24, 2000 after the board of directors and shareholders approved the final transaction earlier the same day. Simultaneously, the company's name became Everlast Worldwide, Inc.Worsham's prior experience includes product marketing and advertising responsibilities at BFGoodrich, and Dunlop, brand licensing at Fisher-Price, character licensing at Hanna-Barbera Studios and worldwide sporting goods brand licensing at Converse Inc. George Q Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast Worldwide, said: "The expansion of our licensing program with the introduction of new products is an important cornerstone of our growth program. His appointment is the first of several important strategic steps Everlast Worldwide Inc will be taking as the new owners of the Everlast name."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective