USA: Everlast Announces New Head Of Global Licensing
Everlast Worldwide today announced the appointment of Hal G. Worsham as senior vice president of global licensing. In this newly created position, Mr Worsham will spearhead Everlast Worldwide's worldwide licensing efforts.Worsham will strategically realign and significantly grow the existing Everlast licensing base to gain prominent brand exposure on appropriate products while adding incremental licensing revenues to the company's bottom line. The acquisition of privately-held Everlast by Active Apparel Group was completed on October 24, 2000 after the board of directors and shareholders approved the final transaction earlier the same day. Simultaneously, the company's name became Everlast Worldwide, Inc.Worsham's prior experience includes product marketing and advertising responsibilities at BFGoodrich, and Dunlop, brand licensing at Fisher-Price, character licensing at Hanna-Barbera Studios and worldwide sporting goods brand licensing at Converse Inc. George Q Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast Worldwide, said: "The expansion of our licensing program with the introduction of new products is an important cornerstone of our growth program. His appointment is the first of several important strategic steps Everlast Worldwide Inc will be taking as the new owners of the Everlast name."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar