USA: Everlast Athletic Footwear Teams Up With Footstar
Everlast Worldwide (Nasdaq: EVST) and Footstar, Inc (NYSE: FTS) announced the introduction of a new line of footwear in the fourth quarter of 2000. The range is scheduled for rollout in Florida in December, including 60 Florida Kmart stores.
About Everlast Worldwide
Everlast Worldwide Inc manufactures, markets and licenses sporting goods and apparel products under the Everlast brand name. Since 1910, Everlast has been the leading brand in the world of boxing and is among the most dominant brands in the overall sporting goods and apparel industries.
Footstar, Inc, based in Mahwah, New Jersey, is a leading footwear retailer. It holds the exclusive license to sell Everlast Athletic Footwear, which is available at Kmart and other retailers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
Sports apparel and goods company Everlast has reported 13 per cent growth in third-quarter revenue from continuing operations, attributed to initiatives put into place in late 2004 and early 2005....
Sporting goods and apparel company Everlast Worldwide has signed a new licensing deal for the Scandinavian market....
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide has signed a licensing agreement with Spris Corp for the production and distribution of apparel for the South Korean market....
Sporting goods and apparel group Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal allowing it to launch Everlast-branded sports apparel and hats for men, women and children in Spain, Portugal and th...
Jacques Moret Inc, women's apparel licensee for the Everlast sports apparel and goods company, has signed a deal with fashion designer Norma Kamali for the design and production of a contemporary spor...
Large-scale sporting and athletic group Everlast Worldwide Inc has reported a 36 per cent jump in second-quarter sales, led by good performance of continuing apparel operations and sporting goods....
Sporting apparel and goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has named Seth Horowitz president and chief operating officer of the company, effective immediately....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective