USA: Everlast Bags Mexico, Japan, Israel Licensing Deals
Leading US-based manufacturer, marketer and licenser of sporting apparel, Everlast Worldwide Inc, today announced the signing of three new licensing agreements in Mexico, Japan and Israel. The company has agreed deals with Difusion Deportiva, based in Mexico City, for the marketing and distribution of men's socks; with Tokyo-based Tomen (Tokyo) for the marketing and distribution of bags, hats and socks; and with Israeli-based Megamart Ltd for the marketing and distribution of Everlast apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022