USA: Everlast Develops New Marketing Plans
Everlast Worldwide, manufacturer, marketer and licensor of sporting goods and apparel, announced that the company has retained Impact Sports and Perello & Company, who will work together to develop new business opportunities for Everlast. Under the terms of the agreement, Impact Sports and Perello & Company will advise Everlast in the field of sports marketing and develop new revenue-generating ventures through business partnerships, co-marketing, co-branding and other new endeavors on behalf of Everlast. Such ventures potentially include the development of new sponsorship opportunities, targeted sports licensing activities as well as expanding the Everlast team of endorsers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar