USA: Everlast Develops New Marketing Plans
Everlast Worldwide, manufacturer, marketer and licensor of sporting goods and apparel, announced that the company has retained Impact Sports and Perello & Company, who will work together to develop new business opportunities for Everlast. Under the terms of the agreement, Impact Sports and Perello & Company will advise Everlast in the field of sports marketing and develop new revenue-generating ventures through business partnerships, co-marketing, co-branding and other new endeavors on behalf of Everlast. Such ventures potentially include the development of new sponsorship opportunities, targeted sports licensing activities as well as expanding the Everlast team of endorsers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores