USA: Everlast Develops New Marketing Plans
Everlast Worldwide, manufacturer, marketer and licensor of sporting goods and apparel, announced that the company has retained Impact Sports and Perello & Company, who will work together to develop new business opportunities for Everlast. Under the terms of the agreement, Impact Sports and Perello & Company will advise Everlast in the field of sports marketing and develop new revenue-generating ventures through business partnerships, co-marketing, co-branding and other new endeavors on behalf of Everlast. Such ventures potentially include the development of new sponsorship opportunities, targeted sports licensing activities as well as expanding the Everlast team of endorsers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report