USA: Everlast Develops New Marketing Plans
Everlast Worldwide, manufacturer, marketer and licensor of sporting goods and apparel, announced that the company has retained Impact Sports and Perello & Company, who will work together to develop new business opportunities for Everlast. Under the terms of the agreement, Impact Sports and Perello & Company will advise Everlast in the field of sports marketing and develop new revenue-generating ventures through business partnerships, co-marketing, co-branding and other new endeavors on behalf of Everlast. Such ventures potentially include the development of new sponsorship opportunities, targeted sports licensing activities as well as expanding the Everlast team of endorsers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022