USA: Everlast Enjoys Knock-Out FY Profit Growth
Leading producer and licensor of sporting apparel, Everlast Worldwide Inc, on Thursday posted a huge 50.2 per cent surge in full year net profit to $997,000 from $664,000 in the year-ago period. The New York-based company said net sales jumped 24 per cent to $65.6 million from $53m with sales up by almost a third in the fourth quarter alone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores