USA: Everlast Expands In Latin America
Sporting goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a new licensing agreement with Dapol Int SA which will take its products into Venezuela, Colombia, Honduras, Belize, Republic of Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala
Based in the Panama Free Trade Zone, sporting goods and apparel supplier Dapol Int SA will serve as the Everlast licensee of boxing and exercise equipment as well as men's, women's and children's apparel in Latin America.
Products sold by Dapol will be distributed through sporting goods outlets and department stores. Everlast Worldwide Inc will continue to exclusively manufacture and supply boxing gear for professional boxers throughout the world.
George Q Horowitz, chairman and CEO of Everlast Worldwide Inc, remarked: "Our commitment to make Everlast a truly global brand is clear. Since becoming Everlast Worldwide Inc late last year, we have enhanced our presence in Europe, South Africa, the Middle East and Australia, in addition to strengthening our position here in North America. With the signing of this agreement, we will significantly fortify our position in Latin America.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide has signed a licensing agreement with Spris Corp for the production and distribution of apparel for the South Korean market....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Sporting goods and apparel group Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal allowing it to launch Everlast-branded sports apparel and hats for men, women and children in Spain, Portugal and th...
Jacques Moret Inc, women's apparel licensee for the Everlast sports apparel and goods company, has signed a deal with fashion designer Norma Kamali for the design and production of a contemporary spor...
Large-scale sporting and athletic group Everlast Worldwide Inc has reported a 36 per cent jump in second-quarter sales, led by good performance of continuing apparel operations and sporting goods....
Sporting apparel and goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has named Seth Horowitz president and chief operating officer of the company, effective immediately....
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal with New York-based Gleason's Gym which enables the owners of Gleason's Gym to seek new locations and sign gym owners to brand t...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack