CANADA: Everlast Signs Explorer Headgear As Licensee
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed Explorer Headgear as a Canadian licensee for its men's and boys' active wear, sportswear, outerwear and swimwear.
The range is expected to be launched by mid-2005.
Everlast has also signed Rhinox as its licensee for US headwear.
George Horowitz, Everlast's chairman and chief executive officer, said that licensing the Everlast brand was "a key aspect" of the company's growth plans.
Everlast Worldwide Inc manufactures, markets and licenses sporting goods and apparel products under the Everlast brand name.
The company reported last November that net licensing revenue for the nine months ended 30 September 2004 grew 44 per cent to $7.0 million.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide has signed a licensing agreement with Spris Corp for the production and distribution of apparel for the South Korean market....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Sporting goods and apparel group Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal allowing it to launch Everlast-branded sports apparel and hats for men, women and children in Spain, Portugal and th...
Jacques Moret Inc, women's apparel licensee for the Everlast sports apparel and goods company, has signed a deal with fashion designer Norma Kamali for the design and production of a contemporary spor...
Large-scale sporting and athletic group Everlast Worldwide Inc has reported a 36 per cent jump in second-quarter sales, led by good performance of continuing apparel operations and sporting goods....
Sporting apparel and goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has named Seth Horowitz president and chief operating officer of the company, effective immediately....
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal with New York-based Gleason's Gym which enables the owners of Gleason's Gym to seek new locations and sign gym owners to brand t...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016