USA: Everlast Signs Sports Caps, Bags Licensing Deals
The company said in a statement Nevada-based All Star Apparel will make sport caps with a small pocket in the crown while existing licensee will design and sell sport bags and school bags in Belgium, Switzerland and Austria.
George Horowitz, chairman and CEO of Everlast, said: "We continue to emphasise our licensing efforts in Europe while entering new product categories and reinventing existing ones in the US Our brand continues to gain traction in international markets.
The financial terms of the deals were not released.
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide has signed a licensing agreement with Spris Corp for the production and distribution of apparel for the South Korean market....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Sporting goods and apparel group Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal allowing it to launch Everlast-branded sports apparel and hats for men, women and children in Spain, Portugal and th...
Jacques Moret Inc, women's apparel licensee for the Everlast sports apparel and goods company, has signed a deal with fashion designer Norma Kamali for the design and production of a contemporary spor...
Large-scale sporting and athletic group Everlast Worldwide Inc has reported a 36 per cent jump in second-quarter sales, led by good performance of continuing apparel operations and sporting goods....
Sporting apparel and goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has named Seth Horowitz president and chief operating officer of the company, effective immediately....
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal with New York-based Gleason's Gym which enables the owners of Gleason's Gym to seek new locations and sign gym owners to brand t...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020