USA: Everlast Unveils Knock-Out Boxing Collection
Leading sports apparel manufacturer Everlast Worldwide Inc said on Wednesday it will launch a new collection of men's underwear and sleepwear featuring a variety of fashionable boxing graphics including boxing gloves. The new collection, which includes briefs, boxers, pyjama bottoms, robes and athletic Everdri under garments, will be unveiled at the upcoming Magic International trade show in Las Vegas, the largest apparel trade event in the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"