USA: Everlast YY Sales Up 13 % On Strong Licensing
Sporting goods firm Everlast Worldwide Inc has posted a record rise in net licensing revenue for 2004, spurred by its brand building strategy.
Sales for the year rose 13 per cent to $45.0 million from $39.8m in 2003, helped by an increase in net licensing revenue to $9.1m from $6.7m in 2003.
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2004 grew 20.3 per cent to $14.8m compared to $12.3m in 2003.
George Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast, said the company predicts net licensing revenues will rise 33 per cent in 2005 to over $12m.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Sports goods and apparel maker Everlast Worldwide has signed a licensing agreement with Spris Corp for the production and distribution of apparel for the South Korean market....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Sporting goods and apparel group Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal allowing it to launch Everlast-branded sports apparel and hats for men, women and children in Spain, Portugal and th...
Jacques Moret Inc, women's apparel licensee for the Everlast sports apparel and goods company, has signed a deal with fashion designer Norma Kamali for the design and production of a contemporary spor...
Large-scale sporting and athletic group Everlast Worldwide Inc has reported a 36 per cent jump in second-quarter sales, led by good performance of continuing apparel operations and sporting goods....
Sporting apparel and goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has named Seth Horowitz president and chief operating officer of the company, effective immediately....
Sports goods company Everlast Worldwide Inc has signed a licensing deal with New York-based Gleason's Gym which enables the owners of Gleason's Gym to seek new locations and sign gym owners to brand t...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022