ISRAEL: EVS Transfers To Nasdaq Smallcap Market
Elbit Vision Systems Limited (NASDAQ: EVSN), a leading developer and manufacturer, of automatic optical inspection and quality monitoring systems for the textile and the non-woven industries, yesterday reported that the company's ordinary shares were transferred on Friday June 22, 2001 from the OTC Bulletin Board to the Nasdaq SmallCap Market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands