DENMARK: Ex-Carli Gry Designer Takes On FDB Babywear Line
FDB, Denmark's largest retailer, is to launch a line of fashion babywear under the auspices of former Carli Gry desigher, Elsie Reinholtz. The line will be targeted at the 0-3 years age group, a sector which is estimated to cover around 270,000 children. FDB hopes that Ms Reinholtz will be able to double the group's clothes sales: "We have lost market share in babywear. People thought our products were too basic and therefore bought their clothes elsewhere," said Kenneth Wulff, FDB's clothes buyer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020