USA: Ex-Laura Ashley Chief Joins Candie's Board
Ann Iverson, the former group chief executive of UK-based fashion chain Laura Ashley, has joined the board of directors at Candie's Inc (Nasdaq NMS:CAND). Candie's is a leading designer and marketer of young women's footwear, apparel and accessories. In commenting on the announcements, Mr Neil Cole, chief executive officer and president of the company stated: "After working with Ann as a consultant this past year and seeing her strategic approach to fueling growth and getting results, I am thrilled to welcome her as a board member. Her knowledge, talents and expertise have made her a leader in the fashion and retail industries, and we believe her input will continue to add immeasurable value to Candie's and its shareholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020