USA: Ex-Laura Ashley Chief Joins Candie's Board
Ann Iverson, the former group chief executive of UK-based fashion chain Laura Ashley, has joined the board of directors at Candie's Inc (Nasdaq NMS:CAND). Candie's is a leading designer and marketer of young women's footwear, apparel and accessories. In commenting on the announcements, Mr Neil Cole, chief executive officer and president of the company stated: "After working with Ann as a consultant this past year and seeing her strategic approach to fueling growth and getting results, I am thrilled to welcome her as a board member. Her knowledge, talents and expertise have made her a leader in the fashion and retail industries, and we believe her input will continue to add immeasurable value to Candie's and its shareholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022