USA: Ex-Laura Ashley Chief Joins Candie's Board
Ann Iverson, the former group chief executive of UK-based fashion chain Laura Ashley, has joined the board of directors at Candie's Inc (Nasdaq NMS:CAND). Candie's is a leading designer and marketer of young women's footwear, apparel and accessories. In commenting on the announcements, Mr Neil Cole, chief executive officer and president of the company stated: "After working with Ann as a consultant this past year and seeing her strategic approach to fueling growth and getting results, I am thrilled to welcome her as a board member. Her knowledge, talents and expertise have made her a leader in the fashion and retail industries, and we believe her input will continue to add immeasurable value to Candie's and its shareholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack