USA: Ex-Laura Ashley Chief Joins Candie's Board
Ann Iverson, the former group chief executive of UK-based fashion chain Laura Ashley, has joined the board of directors at Candie's Inc (Nasdaq NMS:CAND). Candie's is a leading designer and marketer of young women's footwear, apparel and accessories. In commenting on the announcements, Mr Neil Cole, chief executive officer and president of the company stated: "After working with Ann as a consultant this past year and seeing her strategic approach to fueling growth and getting results, I am thrilled to welcome her as a board member. Her knowledge, talents and expertise have made her a leader in the fashion and retail industries, and we believe her input will continue to add immeasurable value to Candie's and its shareholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar