USA: Ex-Laura Ashley Chief Joins Candie's Board
Ann Iverson, the former group chief executive of UK-based fashion chain Laura Ashley, has joined the board of directors at Candie's Inc (Nasdaq NMS:CAND). Candie's is a leading designer and marketer of young women's footwear, apparel and accessories. In commenting on the announcements, Mr Neil Cole, chief executive officer and president of the company stated: "After working with Ann as a consultant this past year and seeing her strategic approach to fueling growth and getting results, I am thrilled to welcome her as a board member. Her knowledge, talents and expertise have made her a leader in the fashion and retail industries, and we believe her input will continue to add immeasurable value to Candie's and its shareholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack