UK: Ex-Moss Bros Chief To Bid For SRG?
Ex-chief executive of the Moss Bros men's wear chain, Adrian Wright, has reportedly renewed his acquisition interest in men's wear retailer SRG.
Wright, who considered the company as a bid target earlier on in 2005, is said by media reports to be again mulling making an offer for the company. Wright may get a better deal for the business in the wake of poor high-street trading.
It has been said that potential buyers have so far failed to reach the asking price for SRG, which owns the Racing Green and the Suits You chains.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar