UK: Ex-Mulberry Chief Saul Slashes Stake
The former chairman of luxury clothing and leather goods company Mulberry Group Plc, Roger Saul, has sold nearly a third of his stake in the firm he founded around 30 years ago, it emerged Monday. Saul, who was ousted as chief executive earlier this year, was reported to have sold 4.8 million shares on Friday in a move that netted him £2.4 million and reduces his stake to 18.2 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores