NORWAY: Ex-Saab Supremo Designs New Viking Footwear Range
Viking Footwear, Norway's leading brand for waterproof footwear has broken boundaries by using a car designer for their new collection, Viking STOP. Einar Hareide, former chief designer for Saab, was responsible for the groundbreaking Saab 9-5 and 9-3 series. Now he has turned his hand to a totally new concept of urban and outdoors footwear for Viking. He has worked with the shoe company's international technical experts to create a new collection, Viking STOP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"