US: Ex-Urban Outfitters exec to lead Patagonia e-commerce
Siegel will direct Patagonia's e-commerce strategies both domestically and abroad. He will help the international teams develop emerging markets, and ensure product and marketing provide a seamless user experience across all of Patagonia's digital platforms.
Before joining Patagonia Siegel was most recently Urban Outfitters' executive director of marketing, which also involved full responsibility for the $175m global direct business (online and catalogue).
The Navajo Native American tribe is suing clothing chain Urban Outfitters, accusing it of trademark violations for using the tribe's name on its clothing products....
Casualwear retailer and manufacturer American Apparel has hired former Urban Ouftitters executive Jordan Schiff as its new general merchandise manager....
Tedford Marlow, former president of the Urban Outfitters brand, is rejoining the retailer as chief executive officer....
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the appointment of Adrienne Moser as vice president of global apparel merchandising and design for the Columbia brand....
The Teijin Group has announced what it claims is the first programme in China for collecting and recycling used uniforms....
Action sports and outdoor industry expert Shaun Tomson is joining apparel consultancy firm Walter Wilhelm Associates LLC (WWA) as a senior associate....
TradeCard's global network of 10,000 retailers, brands, manufacturers and service providers grew by 36% in 2011, the company revealed this week, as its trading partners continued to embrace the cloud-...
Apparel retail group Urban Outfitters has licensed the full suite of software solutions offered by retail analytics specialist QuantiSense....
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- US retailers' June 2014 sales roundup
- Vietnam soars as US apparel imports decline in May
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Gap's Myanmar move highlights country's potential
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Li & Fung completes Global Brands spin-off
- Costs push Levi Strauss Q2 earnings down
- Bangladesh apparel exports soar 14% in fiscal year
- Inditex renews agreement to track the supply chain
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel and Footwear Retailing in the Digital Era (Part 1): Exploring Innovation
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change