US: Ex-Urban Outfitters exec to lead Patagonia e-commerce
Siegel will direct Patagonia's e-commerce strategies both domestically and abroad. He will help the international teams develop emerging markets, and ensure product and marketing provide a seamless user experience across all of Patagonia's digital platforms.
Before joining Patagonia Siegel was most recently Urban Outfitters' executive director of marketing, which also involved full responsibility for the $175m global direct business (online and catalogue).
The Navajo Native American tribe is suing clothing chain Urban Outfitters, accusing it of trademark violations for using the tribe's name on its clothing products....
Casualwear retailer and manufacturer American Apparel has hired former Urban Ouftitters executive Jordan Schiff as its new general merchandise manager....
Tedford Marlow, former president of the Urban Outfitters brand, is rejoining the retailer as chief executive officer....
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the appointment of Adrienne Moser as vice president of global apparel merchandising and design for the Columbia brand....
The Teijin Group has announced what it claims is the first programme in China for collecting and recycling used uniforms....
Action sports and outdoor industry expert Shaun Tomson is joining apparel consultancy firm Walter Wilhelm Associates LLC (WWA) as a senior associate....
TradeCard's global network of 10,000 retailers, brands, manufacturers and service providers grew by 36% in 2011, the company revealed this week, as its trading partners continued to embrace the cloud-...
Apparel retail group Urban Outfitters has licensed the full suite of software solutions offered by retail analytics specialist QuantiSense....
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects