USA: Ex-Warnaco CEO Wachner Wants $25m Pay-Off
The former CEO of bankrupt clothing giant Warnaco Group Inc, Linda Wachner, is demanding a $25.1 million severance settlement and wants her claim to be given priority over those of other unsecured creditors. Lawyers acting for the ousted Wachner have told bankruptcy court judges she is due the money as she contributed valuably to the company, is due outstanding expenses and also lost money after investing heavily in Warnaco stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack