USA: Executive Officer Quits Rocky Shoes & Boots
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced net sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 are expected to increase 7.5 per cent to approximately $37.1m compared with $34.5m for the same period last year. Third quarter 2000 net sales benefited from increased demand for ROCKY rugged outdoor footwear.Complete results for third quarter 2000 will be reported the week of October 30, 2000. A complete earnings announcement will be released at that time.The company also announced the resignation of John E. Friday, executive vice president sales, effective immediately. The product managers for each of the company's footwear categories will report to Mike Brooks, president and CEO, on an interim basis until a successor is hired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022