USA: Executive Officer Quits Rocky Shoes & Boots
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced net sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 are expected to increase 7.5 per cent to approximately $37.1m compared with $34.5m for the same period last year. Third quarter 2000 net sales benefited from increased demand for ROCKY rugged outdoor footwear.Complete results for third quarter 2000 will be reported the week of October 30, 2000. A complete earnings announcement will be released at that time.The company also announced the resignation of John E. Friday, executive vice president sales, effective immediately. The product managers for each of the company's footwear categories will report to Mike Brooks, president and CEO, on an interim basis until a successor is hired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022