USA: Executive Officer Quits Rocky Shoes & Boots
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced net sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 are expected to increase 7.5 per cent to approximately $37.1m compared with $34.5m for the same period last year. Third quarter 2000 net sales benefited from increased demand for ROCKY rugged outdoor footwear.Complete results for third quarter 2000 will be reported the week of October 30, 2000. A complete earnings announcement will be released at that time.The company also announced the resignation of John E. Friday, executive vice president sales, effective immediately. The product managers for each of the company's footwear categories will report to Mike Brooks, president and CEO, on an interim basis until a successor is hired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020