USA: Executive Officer Quits Rocky Shoes & Boots
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced net sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 are expected to increase 7.5 per cent to approximately $37.1m compared with $34.5m for the same period last year. Third quarter 2000 net sales benefited from increased demand for ROCKY rugged outdoor footwear.Complete results for third quarter 2000 will be reported the week of October 30, 2000. A complete earnings announcement will be released at that time.The company also announced the resignation of John E. Friday, executive vice president sales, effective immediately. The product managers for each of the company's footwear categories will report to Mike Brooks, president and CEO, on an interim basis until a successor is hired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack