USA: Executive Officer Quits Rocky Shoes & Boots
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced net sales for the three months ended September 30, 2000 are expected to increase 7.5 per cent to approximately $37.1m compared with $34.5m for the same period last year. Third quarter 2000 net sales benefited from increased demand for ROCKY rugged outdoor footwear.Complete results for third quarter 2000 will be reported the week of October 30, 2000. A complete earnings announcement will be released at that time.The company also announced the resignation of John E. Friday, executive vice president sales, effective immediately. The product managers for each of the company's footwear categories will report to Mike Brooks, president and CEO, on an interim basis until a successor is hired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report