PAKISTAN: Exhibitors Gearing Up For Textile Trade Fair
Textile exhibitors from Pakistan, the US, UAE, France, Germany and Italy will be joining with others from around the world at the biennial international trade fair being held at the Expo Centre Sharjah at the end of February.
The show is running from February 28 to March 3 and will display some of the most recent technological advances in textiles and garment machinery, accessories, fabrics, textiles and readymade garments.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts