WORLD: Expansion “crucial” to success of zero discharge initiative
Expansion of the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) partnership - which has a target date of 2020 - is "crucial" if it is to have a major effect on the industry, according to the initiative's latest report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled