BRUNEI: Expo Seeks Partners In Pakistani Textile Trade
Businessmen in Brunei are particularly keen to enter into joint ventures with their Pakistani counterparts in the textile export sector to quota-restricted countries such as the USA. Bukhari stressed the need for fostering closer links between the business communities of both countries. He said Pakistani businessmen could benefit from Brunei's textile quotas.
He said that his country wanted to diversify from oil and gas to other sectors including industry and agriculture.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack