PAKISTAN: Export Bureau Receives Textile Enquiries
Pakistan's export officials at the Export Promotion Bureau (EPB) have reported enquiries from Sweden, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom, for the supply of textiles and leather items.
Asia Pulse reported that Swelub of Sweden had expressed an interest in cotton products and MS International of Turkey had made enquiries about cotton gloves, footwear and belts.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020