BOTSWANA: Export Committee Targets Malaysian Firms
The Botswana Export Development and Investment Authority (BEDIA) is to organise an investment promotion mission to Malaysia from November 20 to 24 2000 it announced today.The organisation aims to attract Malaysian investments in the garment and spin and weave operations in the textile sector to meet the substantial global demand for African yarn and African fabric. There are currently some 25 companies manufacturing garments in Botswana, which are exported to the European Union, the US and South Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth