INDIA: Exporters Set Up Knitwear Brand Promotion Panel
A committee consisting of knitwear manufacturers and garment exporters has been formed by the Tirupur Exporters Association (TEA) to prepare a project outline for brand promotion for knitted garments. It is expected to finalise a project outline by next month-end, according to TEA sources.Participating companies will be expected to comply with standards that will be imposed by the committee, such as business codes of conduct, and may be expected to adopt specific production systems.The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad, has already prepared an action plan for the brand building exercise and the NID, in association with TEA and UNIDO, has set a nine-stage brand promotion exercise. It hopes to launch the Tirupur brand within two to three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020