US: Express promotes Kornberg to president
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design
US clothing retailer Express has promoted David Kornberg to the position of president, with responsibility for both men's and women's merchandising and design.
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design.
"During his tenure, [Kornberg] has consistently demonstrated sustainable growth of the men's business through his deep understanding of our customer, strong vision and leadership and effective execution of our go-to-market strategy," said chairman and CEO Michael Weiss.
Express also revealed that Fran Horowitz, executive vice president of women's merchandising and design, has resigned from the business.
The retailer, which operates more than 600 stores, said the position will not be replaced at the present time.
Closed loop clothing recycling is set to grow in Europe as increased volumes of clothing are being collected for re-use and recycling, according to new research....
Marks & Spencer has recorded another drop in general merchandise sales as it faced "difficult trading conditions" during the fourth quarter. ...
UK department store retailer John Lewis has tapped Marks & Spencer (M&S) for its head of buying for men's wear....
The most read stories on just-style this week include M&S introducing body odour neutralising patches into suits, Bangladesh apparel companies fearing strikes will harm the sector, and the minimum wag...
Marks & Spencer is incorporating patches in its suits that soak up and neutralise body odour. ...
Global sourcing giant Li & Fung Ltd has seen its full-year profit slump despite a slight rise in turnover, blaming ongoing restructuring costs and weakness in its distribution business....
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape