US: Express promotes Kornberg to president
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design
US clothing retailer Express has promoted David Kornberg to the position of president, with responsibility for both men's and women's merchandising and design.
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design.
"During his tenure, [Kornberg] has consistently demonstrated sustainable growth of the men's business through his deep understanding of our customer, strong vision and leadership and effective execution of our go-to-market strategy," said chairman and CEO Michael Weiss.
Express also revealed that Fran Horowitz, executive vice president of women's merchandising and design, has resigned from the business.
The retailer, which operates more than 600 stores, said the position will not be replaced at the present time.
Closed loop clothing recycling is set to grow in Europe as increased volumes of clothing are being collected for re-use and recycling, according to new research....
Marks & Spencer has recorded another drop in general merchandise sales as it faced "difficult trading conditions" during the fourth quarter. ...
UK department store retailer John Lewis has tapped Marks & Spencer (M&S) for its head of buying for men's wear....
The most read stories on just-style this week include M&S introducing body odour neutralising patches into suits, Bangladesh apparel companies fearing strikes will harm the sector, and the minimum wag...
Marks & Spencer is incorporating patches in its suits that soak up and neutralise body odour. ...
Global sourcing giant Li & Fung Ltd has seen its full-year profit slump despite a slight rise in turnover, blaming ongoing restructuring costs and weakness in its distribution business....
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Wal-Mart replaces US division chief
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges