US: Express promotes Kornberg to president
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design
US clothing retailer Express has promoted David Kornberg to the position of president, with responsibility for both men's and women's merchandising and design.
Kornberg most recently served as executive vice president of men's merchandising and design.
"During his tenure, [Kornberg] has consistently demonstrated sustainable growth of the men's business through his deep understanding of our customer, strong vision and leadership and effective execution of our go-to-market strategy," said chairman and CEO Michael Weiss.
Express also revealed that Fran Horowitz, executive vice president of women's merchandising and design, has resigned from the business.
The retailer, which operates more than 600 stores, said the position will not be replaced at the present time.
Closed loop clothing recycling is set to grow in Europe as increased volumes of clothing are being collected for re-use and recycling, according to new research....
Marks & Spencer has recorded another drop in general merchandise sales as it faced "difficult trading conditions" during the fourth quarter. ...
UK department store retailer John Lewis has tapped Marks & Spencer (M&S) for its head of buying for men's wear....
The most read stories on just-style this week include M&S introducing body odour neutralising patches into suits, Bangladesh apparel companies fearing strikes will harm the sector, and the minimum wag...
Marks & Spencer is incorporating patches in its suits that soak up and neutralise body odour. ...
Global sourcing giant Li & Fung Ltd has seen its full-year profit slump despite a slight rise in turnover, blaming ongoing restructuring costs and weakness in its distribution business....
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Athletic players well positioned amid disruption
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Adidas unveils “game-changing” recycling project
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields