USA: Ezsize Signs 3-Year Contract With Gap And Subsidiaries
EZsize, the apparel size and fit recommendation engine, today announced that it has signed a 3-year exclusive agreement with Gap. Gap will begin testing the EZsize Smart-Fit System and work towards implementing the tool on its Banana Republic, Old Navy and Gap websites."We believe in providing the best online experience for our customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands