FRANCE: Façonnable implements Lectra Fashion PLM
Fashion brand Façonnable has implemented Lectra Fashion PLM to help boost business growth by streamlining the development of its collections.
The company, which was acquired in 2007 by Lebanon based private equity firm M1 Group, produces men's and women's apparel and accessories. It has over 500 retail customers worldwide and is distributed through 42 stores across the globe, including 24 in France and nine in the US.
Lectra Fashion PLM is being used throughout product development to improve communication and keep brand strategy consistent from design to final product. Not only does this ensure quality standards are clear, but also that selections will accurately reflect the brand in core regions as well as new territories.
"There wasn't a standard workflow before; this is now 100% controlled," says Peter Nyhan, merchandising director at Façonnable.
"We now have a common thread running through the company that allows us to be more professional and more precise," adds product manager Amélie Serri.
Technology company Lectra has named Shane Cumming as vice president of sales, fashion, for North America, responsible for strengthening Lectra's relationships with its fashion customers and helping th...
Designer brand Jason Wu is replacing its independent software tools with the FashionManager business solution to help streamline business processes, enhance supply chain visibility and increase busine...
Paris-based Children Worldwide Fashion Group (CWF) has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) system to help streamline its product development process....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
Lectra has updated its Diamino pre-costing and marker-making solution, which it claims will help fashion companies cut processing times, while reducing costs and material waste....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts