FRANCE: Façonnable implements Lectra Fashion PLM
Fashion brand Façonnable has implemented Lectra Fashion PLM to help boost business growth by streamlining the development of its collections.
The company, which was acquired in 2007 by Lebanon based private equity firm M1 Group, produces men's and women's apparel and accessories. It has over 500 retail customers worldwide and is distributed through 42 stores across the globe, including 24 in France and nine in the US.
Lectra Fashion PLM is being used throughout product development to improve communication and keep brand strategy consistent from design to final product. Not only does this ensure quality standards are clear, but also that selections will accurately reflect the brand in core regions as well as new territories.
"There wasn't a standard workflow before; this is now 100% controlled," says Peter Nyhan, merchandising director at Façonnable.
"We now have a common thread running through the company that allows us to be more professional and more precise," adds product manager Amélie Serri.
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Technology company Lectra has named Shane Cumming as vice president of sales, fashion, for North America, responsible for strengthening Lectra's relationships with its fashion customers and helping th...
Designer brand Jason Wu is replacing its independent software tools with the FashionManager business solution to help streamline business processes, enhance supply chain visibility and increase busine...
Paris-based Children Worldwide Fashion Group (CWF) has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) system to help streamline its product development process....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details