FRANCE: Façonnable implements Lectra Fashion PLM
Fashion brand Façonnable has implemented Lectra Fashion PLM to help boost business growth by streamlining the development of its collections.
The company, which was acquired in 2007 by Lebanon based private equity firm M1 Group, produces men's and women's apparel and accessories. It has over 500 retail customers worldwide and is distributed through 42 stores across the globe, including 24 in France and nine in the US.
Lectra Fashion PLM is being used throughout product development to improve communication and keep brand strategy consistent from design to final product. Not only does this ensure quality standards are clear, but also that selections will accurately reflect the brand in core regions as well as new territories.
"There wasn't a standard workflow before; this is now 100% controlled," says Peter Nyhan, merchandising director at Façonnable.
"We now have a common thread running through the company that allows us to be more professional and more precise," adds product manager Amélie Serri.
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Technology company Lectra has named Shane Cumming as vice president of sales, fashion, for North America, responsible for strengthening Lectra's relationships with its fashion customers and helping th...
Designer brand Jason Wu is replacing its independent software tools with the FashionManager business solution to help streamline business processes, enhance supply chain visibility and increase busine...
Paris-based Children Worldwide Fashion Group (CWF) has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) system to help streamline its product development process....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report