USA: Fabria Signs Up With i2
i2 Technologies Inc, the provider of marketplace solutions, and Fabria Inc, a B2B marketplace for the global softgoods industry, today announced a technology partnership.Fabria will implement i2 TradeMatrix 5.0, the latest release of i2's marketplace platform and solution suite that will enable Fabria to model, plan, and transact across all participants in its value chain. The partnership will broaden customer capability within the softgoods marketplace to further position Fabria in the B2B softgoods marketplace arena."By combining Fabria's industry-specific personalisation, messaging and search engine technology with i2's content management, order processing, and supply chain collaboration platform, we are creating the ideal trading network platform for the global softgoods industries," said Ajay Khanna, CTO of Fabria."Fabria's proprietary technology and industry expertise combined with the i2 platform creates a powerful softgoods trading network with the potential to deliver tangible benefits to buyers and suppliers of textiles and apparel worldwide," said Bob Copeland, principal of Kurt Salmon Associates, a consulting firm for the global consumer products industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016