USA: Fabria Signs Up With i2
i2 Technologies Inc, the provider of marketplace solutions, and Fabria Inc, a B2B marketplace for the global softgoods industry, today announced a technology partnership.Fabria will implement i2 TradeMatrix 5.0, the latest release of i2's marketplace platform and solution suite that will enable Fabria to model, plan, and transact across all participants in its value chain. The partnership will broaden customer capability within the softgoods marketplace to further position Fabria in the B2B softgoods marketplace arena."By combining Fabria's industry-specific personalisation, messaging and search engine technology with i2's content management, order processing, and supply chain collaboration platform, we are creating the ideal trading network platform for the global softgoods industries," said Ajay Khanna, CTO of Fabria."Fabria's proprietary technology and industry expertise combined with the i2 platform creates a powerful softgoods trading network with the potential to deliver tangible benefits to buyers and suppliers of textiles and apparel worldwide," said Bob Copeland, principal of Kurt Salmon Associates, a consulting firm for the global consumer products industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022