USA: Fabria Signs Up With i2
i2 Technologies Inc, the provider of marketplace solutions, and Fabria Inc, a B2B marketplace for the global softgoods industry, today announced a technology partnership.Fabria will implement i2 TradeMatrix 5.0, the latest release of i2's marketplace platform and solution suite that will enable Fabria to model, plan, and transact across all participants in its value chain. The partnership will broaden customer capability within the softgoods marketplace to further position Fabria in the B2B softgoods marketplace arena."By combining Fabria's industry-specific personalisation, messaging and search engine technology with i2's content management, order processing, and supply chain collaboration platform, we are creating the ideal trading network platform for the global softgoods industries," said Ajay Khanna, CTO of Fabria."Fabria's proprietary technology and industry expertise combined with the i2 platform creates a powerful softgoods trading network with the potential to deliver tangible benefits to buyers and suppliers of textiles and apparel worldwide," said Bob Copeland, principal of Kurt Salmon Associates, a consulting firm for the global consumer products industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective