USA: Fabria Signs Up With i2
i2 Technologies Inc, the provider of marketplace solutions, and Fabria Inc, a B2B marketplace for the global softgoods industry, today announced a technology partnership.Fabria will implement i2 TradeMatrix 5.0, the latest release of i2's marketplace platform and solution suite that will enable Fabria to model, plan, and transact across all participants in its value chain. The partnership will broaden customer capability within the softgoods marketplace to further position Fabria in the B2B softgoods marketplace arena."By combining Fabria's industry-specific personalisation, messaging and search engine technology with i2's content management, order processing, and supply chain collaboration platform, we are creating the ideal trading network platform for the global softgoods industries," said Ajay Khanna, CTO of Fabria."Fabria's proprietary technology and industry expertise combined with the i2 platform creates a powerful softgoods trading network with the potential to deliver tangible benefits to buyers and suppliers of textiles and apparel worldwide," said Bob Copeland, principal of Kurt Salmon Associates, a consulting firm for the global consumer products industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth