USA: Fabria.com Launches Comprehensive B2B Marketplace
The company has developed a proprietary search engine that enables textile buyers to access suppliers worldwide for specific fabrics. On the vendor side, mills offer a full product range, allowing manufacturers to review and purchase a wide range of textiles. Fabria.com provides the tools to alleviate contact costs, save time and avoid off line market inefficiencies.
"We founded fabria.com with the clear mission of developing best of class sourcing, sampling and transaction processing tools for the soft goods industries," stated Vikas Luthra, CEO and co-founder. "After months of research, analysis, design and development, we believe we are well on our way to achieving our goals. Fabria.com's product offering has received excellent reviews from our initial customers and we are gearing up for a global rollout."
Fabria.com is funded by private investors. Their advisory board consists of executives with strong experience in the technology, textile, apparel and home furnishings industries - Peter Scotese, former CEO of Spring Industries; Josie Natori, CEO and designer of the Natori Company; and Jay Chaudhry, founder, CEO and president of CoreHarbor.com among others.
For more information please contact Leslie Stevens, LaForce & Stevens:
(212)242-9353 X112 or email@example.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack