USA: Fabria.com Launches Comprehensive B2B Marketplace
Fabria.com has announced a comprehensive sourcing and supply chain management tool for the textile, apparel and home furnishings industries.The company has developed a proprietary search engine that enables textile buyers to access suppliers worldwide for specific fabrics. On the vendor side, mills offer a full product range, allowing manufacturers to review and purchase a wide range of textiles. Fabria.com provides the tools to alleviate contact costs, save time and avoid off line market inefficiencies."We founded fabria.com with the clear mission of developing best of class sourcing, sampling and transaction processing tools for the soft goods industries," stated Vikas Luthra, CEO and co-founder. "After months of research, analysis, design and development, we believe we are well on our way to achieving our goals. Fabria.com's product offering has received excellent reviews from our initial customers and we are gearing up for a global rollout."Fabria.com is funded by private investors. Their advisory board consists of executives with strong experience in the technology, textile, apparel and home furnishings industries - Peter Scotese, former CEO of Spring Industries; Josie Natori, CEO and designer of the Natori Company; and Jay Chaudhry, founder, CEO and president of CoreHarbor.com among others.For more information please contact Leslie Stevens, LaForce & Stevens:(212)242-9353 X112 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022