USA: Fabria.com Launches Comprehensive B2B Marketplace
Fabria.com has announced a comprehensive sourcing and supply chain management tool for the textile, apparel and home furnishings industries.The company has developed a proprietary search engine that enables textile buyers to access suppliers worldwide for specific fabrics. On the vendor side, mills offer a full product range, allowing manufacturers to review and purchase a wide range of textiles. Fabria.com provides the tools to alleviate contact costs, save time and avoid off line market inefficiencies."We founded fabria.com with the clear mission of developing best of class sourcing, sampling and transaction processing tools for the soft goods industries," stated Vikas Luthra, CEO and co-founder. "After months of research, analysis, design and development, we believe we are well on our way to achieving our goals. Fabria.com's product offering has received excellent reviews from our initial customers and we are gearing up for a global rollout."Fabria.com is funded by private investors. Their advisory board consists of executives with strong experience in the technology, textile, apparel and home furnishings industries - Peter Scotese, former CEO of Spring Industries; Josie Natori, CEO and designer of the Natori Company; and Jay Chaudhry, founder, CEO and president of CoreHarbor.com among others.For more information please contact Leslie Stevens, LaForce & Stevens:(212)242-9353 X112 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar