USA: Fabria.com Launches Comprehensive B2B Marketplace
Fabria.com has announced a comprehensive sourcing and supply chain management tool for the textile, apparel and home furnishings industries.The company has developed a proprietary search engine that enables textile buyers to access suppliers worldwide for specific fabrics. On the vendor side, mills offer a full product range, allowing manufacturers to review and purchase a wide range of textiles. Fabria.com provides the tools to alleviate contact costs, save time and avoid off line market inefficiencies."We founded fabria.com with the clear mission of developing best of class sourcing, sampling and transaction processing tools for the soft goods industries," stated Vikas Luthra, CEO and co-founder. "After months of research, analysis, design and development, we believe we are well on our way to achieving our goals. Fabria.com's product offering has received excellent reviews from our initial customers and we are gearing up for a global rollout."Fabria.com is funded by private investors. Their advisory board consists of executives with strong experience in the technology, textile, apparel and home furnishings industries - Peter Scotese, former CEO of Spring Industries; Josie Natori, CEO and designer of the Natori Company; and Jay Chaudhry, founder, CEO and president of CoreHarbor.com among others.For more information please contact Leslie Stevens, LaForce & Stevens:(212)242-9353 X112 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report