UK: Fabric buyers look forward with confidence
Despite continued difficult trading times, fabric buyers remain confident about business for 2011, according to a survey conducted by the organisers of the Textile Forum fashion fabric show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022