THAILAND: Fabric Companies Report Increased Revenues
Two fabric manufacturers listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange have reported increased revenues. Formosa Taffeta Co Ltd and Chang Ho Fiber Corp, increased their revenues by 4.22 per cent and 14.81 per cent, respectively, compared to the same month last year. Formosa Taffeta - an affiliate of the Formosa Plastics Group - reported NT$1.433 billion in revenue last month, up from the NT$1.375 billion posted in August 2000 and a rise of 8.56 per cent from the NT$1.32 billion recorded in July this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective