THAILAND: Fabric Companies Report Increased Revenues
Two fabric manufacturers listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange have reported increased revenues. Formosa Taffeta Co Ltd and Chang Ho Fiber Corp, increased their revenues by 4.22 per cent and 14.81 per cent, respectively, compared to the same month last year. Formosa Taffeta - an affiliate of the Formosa Plastics Group - reported NT$1.433 billion in revenue last month, up from the NT$1.375 billion posted in August 2000 and a rise of 8.56 per cent from the NT$1.32 billion recorded in July this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022