THAILAND: Fabric Companies Report Increased Revenues
Two fabric manufacturers listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange have reported increased revenues.
Formosa Taffeta Co Ltd and Chang Ho Fiber Corp, increased their revenues by 4.22 per cent and 14.81 per cent, respectively, compared to the same month last year.
Formosa Taffeta - an affiliate of the Formosa Plastics Group - reported NT$1.433 billion in revenue last month, up from the NT$1.375 billion posted in August 2000 and a rise of 8.56 per cent from the NT$1.32 billion recorded in July this year.
Chang Ho brought in revenue of NT$124 million last month, up nearly 15 per cent from the NT$108 million posted a year earlier.
However, the company's eight-month revenue of NT$838 million dipped by 22.69 per cent from the NT$1.084 billion recorded during the same period last year.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020