THAILAND: Fabric Companies Report Increased Revenues
Two fabric manufacturers listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange have reported increased revenues. Formosa Taffeta Co Ltd and Chang Ho Fiber Corp, increased their revenues by 4.22 per cent and 14.81 per cent, respectively, compared to the same month last year. Formosa Taffeta - an affiliate of the Formosa Plastics Group - reported NT$1.433 billion in revenue last month, up from the NT$1.375 billion posted in August 2000 and a rise of 8.56 per cent from the NT$1.32 billion recorded in July this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"