INDIA: Fabric Giant Nets Ex-Tennis Star Boris Becker
Becker was expected to take part in his first modelling session for Siyaram Silk Mills after agreeing a deal to endorse its Bodycare range for undisclosed sum.
A Siyaram spokesman commented: "Boris is an international icon and he will lend that smart, global appeal to our new range."
Siyaram added it has also agreed a deal with Austria’s Lenzing group to introduce modal fibre-based textiles into its latest fabric range and expects exports to grow by as much as 20 per cent within the next three years.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective