USA: Fabric Maker Veltex Moves HQ To LA
Fabric maker and distributor Veltex Corp will this week complete its move to its new headquarters on the outskirts of Los Angeles. The company, which operates a plant in Bangladesh, will move to new offices in Diamond Bar and said in a news release "the extra space (is) needed for the tremendous growth we expect to encounter over the next year and beyond".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores