US: Fabricant named new Bebe Stores president
Retailer Bebe Stores has named apparel merchandising veteran Emilia Fabricant as the company’s new president.
Reporting to Bebe Stores chairman and CEO Manny Mashouf, Fabricant will oversee the Bebe division, including its merchandising, design, planning and allocation, as well as online sales, production, marketing and retail planning.
Fabricant has over 20 years of women’s apparel merchandising experience, including stints at Barney’s New York, Cadeau Maternity and Charlotte Russe.
Fashion retailer Bebe Stores Inc has swung to a second quarter loss after being hit by store closure costs as well as bad weather and higher than expected mark-downs during December....
Women's fashion retailer New York & Company Inc has promoted its president, Gregory Scott, to the position of chief executive officer....
Bebe Stores Inc has hired Renee Bell as its new executive vice president of merchandising, joining the Women's wear retailer later this month....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020