USA: Factory 2-U CFO Felderman Resigns
Felderman, who resigned on Monday to pursue other opportunities, is the second senior executive to leave the San Diego-based company in the past month.
In December, CEO and chairman William Fields unexpectedly resigned amid a sharp drop in share prices.
Fields was replaced in the interim with a board-selected executive committee - of which Felderman and two other senior executives were a part.
Factory 2-U operates 243 retail outlets throughout the United States.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts