USA: Factory 2-U Reveals Dip In February Sales
Leading off-price causal apparel retailer Factory 2-U Stores on Thursday posted a slight fall in same-store sales for February to $34 million, compared to $34.2m in the same month last year. The San Diego-based retail chain added in a statement that comparable store sales for the four-week period ended March 2, 2002 fell 10.2 per cent versus a fall of 4.9 per cent for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again