USA: Factory 2-U Stores Inc. and C-ME.com Announce Joint Marketing and Cooperation Agreement
Factory 2-U Stores Inc. (Nasdaq:FTUS) and Cyber Merchants Exchange Inc. d.b.a C-ME.com (OTCBB:CMEE) today announced a joint marketing and cooperation agreement whereby current and future vendors of Factory 2-U will be encouraged to utilize C-ME.com's Internet Sourcing Network ("ISN"). Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. C-ME.com, a business-to-business e-commerce solution provider, facilitates global merchandise sourcing for retailers. Its ISN connects retailers -- like Factory 2-U -- with their vendors, streamlining global merchandise sourcing to make supply chains more efficient. C-ME.com's ISN consists of secure private extranets that the company builds and maintains at no cost to retailers. Using the ISN, vendors are able to directly communicate product offerings to Factory 2-U buyers and receive immediate feedback. Mike Searles, chairman and chief executive officer of Factory 2-U, commented: "We are constantly trying to improve how we source product and believe utilizing C-ME.com supports this goal. Our partnership with C-ME.com will improve communication with our suppliers and will be instrumental in opening up international sourcing options for us, as well." "We are pleased that our relationship with Factory 2-U is expanding," said Frank Yuan, chairman and CEO of Cyber Merchants Exchange Inc. "This amendment to our existing agreement and the associated equity interest that Factory 2-U now has in C-ME.com," continued Yuan, "validate the value the ISN has for retailers and strengthen our ability to serve Factory 2-U's buying team and suppliers." The mission of Cyber Merchants Exchange Inc. d.b.a. C-ME.com (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020