UK: Faith adminstrators to decide fate shortly
Administrators acting for Faith Shoe Group are believed to be announcing further details today (7 May) concerning the embattled company.
The footwear retailer has appointed Nigel Heath Sinclair, Roderick Weston and Michael Wellard of Mazars as joint administrators.
Ten days ago reports suggested some seven suppliers were launching a legal bid to recover lost stock worth around GBP10m (US$14.7m).
Contacted by just-style today, Mazars was unable to confirm whether or not any further decision surrounding Faith would be made imminently.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again